THE IDEAL MACHINE FOR:
The Master Tube machine is ideally suited to miscellaneous steel construction like space frames, pedestrian handrails, recreational structures, and automotive aftermarket components.
Field proven mechanical design and simple touch-screen operation ensure a refreshing approach to repetitious, time-consuming tasks - - Consolidate several operations into a single set-up to improve fabrication operations.
The Master Tube machine is performance engineered to produce maximum profits with minimum investment. 4-month investment payback periods are not uncommon. Every detail is engineered to improve production, decrease costs, and promote customer satisfaction.
1) Plasma profile pipe and tube sizes 1 - 6 (inch) O.D. and rectangular to 7.5 (inch) cross section.
2) Finished pieces require minimal grinding and filling.
3) Program at operator's console or from remote PC using proprietary TUBESOFT software.
4) All pieces fully supported and conveyed.
5) Ve Assist internet link puts factory assistance side-by-side with your operators. Trouble shoot hardware and software in real time.
6) Optional plasma line-marking power supply.
Our QuickForm is a simple way to complete a request for quote in less than 60 seconds: Request a Quote (QuickForm)
Our Sales Questionnaire allows you to provide very specific and multiple levels of detail in your request for quote: Sales Questionnaire
If you prefer to speak directly with a VERNON Tool™ sales representative, please feel free to give us a call at (775) 673-2200.
As always, thank you for visiting our website and your interest in the VERNON Tool™ line of industrial pipe cutting machinery.
Customers have the option of taking advantage of a custom package of financial service options to make it easy to choose the plan that's right for you! Call a sales representative today to find out more (800) 452-1542.